Advertise On EU-Digest

Annual Advertising Rates

8/4/06

The Boston Globe: Woody Allen discusses his films and why he prefers making his movies in Europe

For the complete report in the The Boston Globe click on this link

Woody Allen discusses his films and why he prefers making his movies in Europe

`Has Woody Allen, a pillar of Elaine's , gone Euro?

"It's really because people in Europe are bankrolling me to make films there," he explains. ``People in the United States do offer to bankroll me but they want to participate. They want to read the script. They want to know who I' m going to cast. . . . `We want to give you our input.' The last thing I want is input. . . . So Europe is a good place for me to work, provided I'm willing to make films for $15 million, which I've always been willing to do."

No comments: