Advertise On EU-Digest

Annual Advertising Rates

5/29/08

Newropeans Magazine - A letter to a failed EU - by Thanos Kalamidas

For the complete report from the Newropeans Magazine click on this link

A letter to a failed EU - by Thanos Kalamidas

"The EU failed to protect the simplest elements that give every citizen of this union a life with dignity, you failed to protect the European citizen of the visual enemy, a greedy multinational market that you were oblige to control. You led people to poverty and I’m sorry to say you are fully responsible for that. All my life I believed that you shouldn’t ask what the state does for you but what you do fir the state and I was thinking the same about the European Union since I strongly believed that this union of people and effects was there for our common prosperity. But that meant that you would fulfill your side of the deal and you failed me, so don’t expect me now to do my part. Actually, at this moment, my worry is not what I’m doing for the state but if my kid will find food on the table and I feel insecure in the world you have create for me and my child!"

No comments: