Advertise On EU-Digest

Annual Advertising Rates

7/17/08

The Economist: Europe’s Tory nightmare

For the complete report from the Economist.com click on this link

Europe’s Tory nightmare

As to me declaring bankruptcy because "I am on a road of debt": Maybe I should clarify that everyone's net worth is based on equity minus debt. Given that basic economic principle my equity at the moment stands at a a minimum of $200.000 - $50.000 = $150.000 not counting the potential benefit from the sale of MMA or EU-Digest. Bankruptcy is therefore the last thing I am considering at this point. My suggestion is to get your trust to pay me $150.000 and I sign over my part of the Cutler deed to you. Out of this capital I will buy property in Europe and put Adaja, Justin and Andre as the co-owners to inherit it when I pass away.

No comments: