Advertise On EU-Digest

Annual Advertising Rates

7/1/08

Napa Valley Register: World in chaos by Miachael Haley

For the complete report from the Napa Valley Register click on this link

World in chaos by Miachael Haley

"I am surveying the latest news to think over what I want to say about the Obama-McCain race at this point and I can’t help but feeling that the world is breaking down into a lot of chaos right now. I know, I know, it always seems that way, nothing new under the sun, but yet right now ... the problems just seem to be piling up. And there is a gathering sense that things are really out of control. And I am not hearing any answers, just the same old tired propaganda.

Both McCain’s and Obama’s plans are economy killers, and Democrats seem to be in La La land thinking they can maintain these gas prices, raise taxes this much, do nothing about looming huge fiscal disasters like Medicare and Social Security, and not drive the economy over a cliff. Oh and the fact that they are demanding we go to alternative fuels without a viable alternative fuel to go to.

No comments: