Advertise On EU-Digest

Annual Advertising Rates

8/6/09

The buffalo bullet: "Michael Jackson" - The Man Who Knew Too Much - by Chris Stevenson


For the complete report from The buffalo bullet click on this link

"Michael Jackson" - The Man Who Knew Too Much - by Chris Stevenson

"Early this summer another black man died with needle marks in his veins. It's not that I was shocked when I heard the news that Michael Jackson had passed. I was really surprised he lived this long. Sure, like many others I became misty-eyed. Two images of Michael automatically came to my mind as I was on the I-90W headed to Cleveland listening to announcers read the TMZ press release; My first recollection of Michael and his brothers on that 1969 "Ed Sullivan Show" and Michael's still unbeatable solo-performance on that "Motown 25" Anniversary special. Those two images were of a young Michael, healthy Michael, black Michael. How many of us blacks wish Michael continued to look like that, for our own gratification. Were that the case this might be a completely different story, but coming around the corner was-sadly enough-naive Michael."

No comments: